The following rules apply to students enrolling in the district on a part-time basis:
1. Students enrolling part-time must complete the same enrollment forms and requirements
as full-time students including, but not limited to: proof of residency, vaccination and other
disclosures required for enrollment and attendance.
2. Part-time students must meet the same eligibility and prerequisite requirements expected
of full-time students when enrolling for a course.
3. Unless the student needs to meet with district staff, a student will not be on school grounds
more than five (5) minutes prior to the beginning of or five (5) minutes after the end of any
class in which they are enrolled. Students must wait in the office if their transportation has
4. Students must check in and out of the office when leaving and returning to the campus.
5. Part-time students are subject to the same disciplinary consequences as full-time students,
including in-school suspension and detention.
6. Part-time students may participate in all district extracurricular activities as long as they
meet the eligibility requirements of the activity.
* * * * * * *
Note: The reader is encouraged to review policies and/or forms for related information in
this administrative area.
Dunklin R-5 School District, Herculaneum, Missouri
Top of Page