At all meetings of the Jefferson City Board of Education, the following order of business shall be
1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call – A majority of four (4) Board members must be present before official business
may be conducted.
3. Approval of Agenda – Any changes in the agenda can be made by Board members at this
4. Open Forum – Any parent/guardian whose child attends the district, any district employee
or any member of the public who resides in the district may address the Board concerning
items on the agenda.
5. Approval of Minutes – After approval by the Board, they are entered into the permanent
records of the Board.
6. Financial Reports – Financial statement and action on bills.
7. Personnel – Administration presents requests for release from contracts, contract approval
and other personnel changes within the district.
8. Reports and/or Communications – Special reports on school programs, activities and events
will occur at this time.
9. Future Dates.
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
13. Executive Session (if necessary).
* * * * * * *
In the event of a discrepancy between an administrative procedure and a Board policy, the Board
policy will take precedence.
Note: The reader is encouraged to check the index located at the beginning of this section
for other pertinent policies and to review administrative procedures and/or forms for
Legal Refs: §§ 610.010 - .028, RSMo.
Jefferson City School District, Jefferson City, Missouri
Top of Page