The administration and staff of the St. Charles City School District believe that in order for
teaching and learning to occur, a safe environment is necessary. In addition, the administration
and staff believe that all children deserve an environment that is conducive to optimal teaching and
learning. Therefore, the following zero tolerance for fighting procedure will be implemented in
instances involving fighting in school or on school grounds.
1. District disciplinary procedures will be followed according to the Code of Conduct.
2. Parents will be notified of incident, disciplinary recommendations and notified that the
police will be called and a police report will be filed.
3. Police will be called, report filed, and students removed from school property.
4. Administrators will notify the Director of Student Services of the incident and students
5. Board of Education will be notified of all police reports filed.
* * * * * * *
Note: The reader is encouraged to check the index located at the beginning of this
section for other pertinent policies and to review administrative procedures
and/or forms for related information.
St. Charles School District, St. Charles, Missouri
Top of Page